A new bag in my collection
Since months, I was looking for a basket bag. It's for me a must-have for summer.
Some friends bought the Celine basket bag or the Loewe basket bag.
I wanted to buy a bag with an hybrid function which can be a city bag and a beach bag. I'm following mainly journalists on Instagram. One of them have the bag I had decided to buy. The size was perfect and I love the type of bag. And it's a high-quality product. The brand's DNA is a fashionable reinterpretation of the traditional basket bag.
This Sophie bag is handmade in Ghana. The straw base is hand-weaved with elephant grass, taking like 2 or 3 days of work. Then, the bag is finished and assembled in their workshop, near Nantes, in France. The inside pouch is sewed by workers with disabilities working for ISTA.
This brand favoured both sustainability and high-quality at a just and fair price. And it's a perfect brand if you're sensitive and committed to sustainability.
If you want to buy online on their website / MUUÑ : here.
- Hello to all,
Last December, I spent few days with my family. If you know me, you know that I love cosmetics, and taking care of my skin.
When it comes to traveling, it's always necessary to respect a travel size for the products you take. Otherwise, customs authority keep products that don't respect the size authorized by the airline.
So here are the products I took with me :
- LANEIGE Moisturizer (an excellent South Korean brand cream that I like suitable for normal and dry skin).
- LANEIGE Hydrating night mask
- POLAAR Face scrub (very gentle; cruelty-free and made in France)
- CLARINS Tonic water
For makeup products:
- Two make-up bases: one from the Sino-French brand CHA LING and another from its big sister GUERLAIN. I have a preference for the CHA LING one because it's made with pu'er tea. The one from Guerlain is perfect if you are looking for a glowy finish.
- GUERLAIN Meteorites Baby Glow Tint Fluid. It is one of the best foundations on the luxury market, however it's no longer sold by the brand.
- Two SEPHORA concealers: very useful when you are not using foundation and if you want a light finish.
- Two lipsticks: one from CHANEL and another from NYX.
-The Dior Maximizer 3D figure mascara base is one of my favorites. I usually combine it with CHANEL Volume mascara.
- The Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette.
- The Lancôme Midnight Rose perfume.
And you, what are your beauty essentials ?