- Hello to all,
Last December, I spent few days with my family. If you know me, you know that I love cosmetics, and taking care of my skin.
When it comes to traveling, it's always necessary to respect a travel size for the products you take. Otherwise, customs authority keep products that don't respect the size authorized by the airline.
So here are the products I took with me :
- LANEIGE Moisturizer (an excellent South Korean brand cream that I like suitable for normal and dry skin).
- LANEIGE Hydrating night mask
- POLAAR Face scrub (very gentle; cruelty-free and made in France)
- CLARINS Tonic water
For makeup products:
- Two make-up bases: one from the Sino-French brand CHA LING and another from its big sister GUERLAIN. I have a preference for the CHA LING one because it's made with pu'er tea. The one from Guerlain is perfect if you are looking for a glowy finish.
- GUERLAIN Meteorites Baby Glow Tint Fluid. It is one of the best foundations on the luxury market, however it's no longer sold by the brand.
- Two SEPHORA concealers: very useful when you are not using foundation and if you want a light finish.
- Two lipsticks: one from CHANEL and another from NYX.
-The Dior Maximizer 3D figure mascara base is one of my favorites. I usually combine it with CHANEL Volume mascara.
- The Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette.
- The Lancôme Midnight Rose perfume.
And you, what are your beauty essentials ?