- Hello to all,
Last December, I spent few days with my family. If you know me, you know that I love cosmetics, and taking care of my skin.
When it comes to traveling, it's always necessary to respect a travel size for the products you take. Otherwise, customs authority keep products that don't respect the size authorized by the airline.
So here are the products I took with me :
- LANEIGE Moisturizer (an excellent South Korean brand cream that I like suitable for normal and dry skin).
- LANEIGE Hydrating night mask
- POLAAR Face scrub (very gentle; cruelty-free and made in France)
- CLARINS Tonic water
For makeup products:
- Two make-up bases: one from the Sino-French brand CHA LING and another from its big sister GUERLAIN. I have a preference for the CHA LING one because it's made with pu'er tea. The one from Guerlain is perfect if you are looking for a glowy finish.
- GUERLAIN Meteorites Baby Glow Tint Fluid. It is one of the best foundations on the luxury market, however it's no longer sold by the brand.
- Two SEPHORA concealers: very useful when you are not using foundation and if you want a light finish.
- Two lipsticks: one from CHANEL and another from NYX.
-The Dior Maximizer 3D figure mascara base is one of my favorites. I usually combine it with CHANEL Volume mascara.
- The Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette.
- The Lancôme Midnight Rose perfume.
And you, what are your beauty essentials ?
It's finally 2019. So I wish you a wonderful new year full of joy, love, health, success. I hope you've been spoiled by your friends, your family or yourself. I was in Montreal for a week (from December 25th to December 31st) and the wind was blowing a lot, it was snowing and it was freezing cold. I think I won't go back to Canada during the winter season.
BUT I did some shopping (beauty products, stationery and fashion) and I had spent my whole time in the old Montreal because there was a lot of fashion stores and restaurants there. I went to the Montreal Eaton Center, mainly, near McGill Station.
I bought a Kate Spade agenda and a Kate Spade notebook. Here are the link where you can buy it :
Large agenda Kate Spade : here
Kate Spade NY Notebook "Excessively diverted" : here
Where do you buy it ?
Argan Oil Repairing Collection is available at Jean Coutu, in Montreal. HASK is a haircare brand free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates. Link : here
Rose nudes Eyeshadows Palette Lise Watier : available here
This eyeshadows palette contains 12 new neutral shades which are highly pigmented, from matte to satin.
I decided to buy two pair of shoes. At the beginning, I wanted a new pair of UGG, burgundy colored but they weren't available in store. BUT, something caught my eyes : a beautiful pair of 6-inch premium waterproof Timberland boots, with burgundy satin collar. Wonderful ! So I decided to buy it.
And I also bought a pair of boots in a kind of fashion concept-store located in the old Montreal "Meli Melo Store". If you're from Montreal, maybe you know that store !