- Hello to all,
Last December, I spent few days with my family. If you know me, you know that I love cosmetics, and taking care of my skin.
When it comes to traveling, it's always necessary to respect a travel size for the products you take. Otherwise, customs authority keep products that don't respect the size authorized by the airline.
So here are the products I took with me :
- LANEIGE Moisturizer (an excellent South Korean brand cream that I like suitable for normal and dry skin).
- LANEIGE Hydrating night mask
- POLAAR Face scrub (very gentle; cruelty-free and made in France)
- CLARINS Tonic water
For makeup products:
- Two make-up bases: one from the Sino-French brand CHA LING and another from its big sister GUERLAIN. I have a preference for the CHA LING one because it's made with pu'er tea. The one from Guerlain is perfect if you are looking for a glowy finish.
- GUERLAIN Meteorites Baby Glow Tint Fluid. It is one of the best foundations on the luxury market, however it's no longer sold by the brand.
- Two SEPHORA concealers: very useful when you are not using foundation and if you want a light finish.
- Two lipsticks: one from CHANEL and another from NYX.
-The Dior Maximizer 3D figure mascara base is one of my favorites. I usually combine it with CHANEL Volume mascara.
- The Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette.
- The Lancôme Midnight Rose perfume.
And you, what are your beauty essentials ?
I was invited to discover the new J12 watch from CHANEL at the beginning of May. I had received an invitation to register online via an email. You should know that since I was a child, I have always been fascinated by the world of fine watchmaking and watches in general. Concerning CHANEL, it remains one of my favorite brands.
The event took place in the Place Vendôme boutique and we were invited to live an immersive experience in the world of the J12 watch.
Once in the store, it was very dark but blue was the main color. There were several J12s that appeared to be floating in the water. A lady came to me and introduced herself as the Senior Marketing Manager in charge of the J12's launch. She talked to me about her career (she worked at Cartier before), the history of the watch and its universe. We could try the watches, and at the end of the exhibition, a surprise awaited us!